Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2012

Just update....

Assalamualaikum....

Last weekend as i wrote in this blog before.... we finally went to my hubby's Family Day. As committee of the programme he was so tight up with the it's itinerary. So as always i was busy taking care of my tomboyish princess. She was so active and just wouldn't stop. And as always it just manage to get on my nerve. But that's what a healthy child should be shouldn't it. Though she tires me a lot that weekend...I'm just happy for my hubby that the Family Day went well. Sure there are rooms for more improvements but it was okay for his 1st programme. I tried to help here and there in managing wise and happy with how the Family Day turn out. Want to know what we did ....

1st day :  Just after office hour we head straight to our destination 
                 (the chalet) in convoy.
                 Had our supper with supper duper spicy fried ricer and noodle 
2nd day : Started with aerobic conducted by my hubby's colleague 
                 Continued with games ...fun games for kids and adults...
                 (It was one of the highlights of the programme)
                  At night there were lucky draws and karaoke session (fun fun fun)  
3rd day :  We went to Menara taming Sari, Samudera, Stdhuys and strolling 
                 along Dataran Pahlawan to Mc Donald where we had our lunch    
                 On the way back to KL we stop at Zoo Melaka ....
                  there were just 5 families left then...the other decided to head 
                  home earlier 

So that's  all we did... tiring but fun and nice memories to look back ....
I have here one of the photo we took... 
At the zoo

Bye.....love u .


No comments:

Post a Comment