Total Pageviews

Friday 6 April 2012

I need, I want...but....

Assalamualaikum....

Getting older is the one thing you can't stop. For some people it comes visually...for others it comes emotionally. In my case I think it's both....
I just couldn't relate with a lot of things around me
I despise a lot of things ...people's behavior .... hypocrites.... annoying attitude...and the list goes on...
Maybe this is who I am.... I just can't be what I'm not.....But it scares me to death ....
I want to be loud and free but I'm just not bold enough for all the challenges ahead ..I think...or maybe I just couldn't find it in myself my true potential....
If only there is someone or something that could give me a little push to go for the goal ....
What am i suppose to do .... I'm no longer happy with my job...I need changes... I need to be driven by pure consciousness and meaningful achievement with vivid goal on my family's future development....
Yes I need that... I really need that ....
I need to start my contribution to the world or maybe a more specific and realistic aim ... my family ...I need and I want to give them a better life ...The life that they would appreciate and not regret .....
If only I am brave enough to take that risky step forward and take my chances on a new career and lifestyle....
I know I need to... but there are too many buts for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment